Total Time (min)
Prep Time (min)
- 1 (16 ounce) box Broccoli & Aged Cheddar or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1 refrigerated premade pie crust
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- ¾ pound cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chicken gravy
- Butter-flavored non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a deep pie dish or casserole dish with butter-flavored non-stick cooking spray. Line pie dish with pie crust; crimp edge.
- Thaw pierogies in hot tap water for 6 to 8 minutes. Arrange 6 pierogies in the bottom of pastry-lined pie dish in a pinwheel style.
- Place frozen mixed vegetables evenly over bottom layer of pierogies; arrange chicken over the vegetables.
- Spoon chicken gravy evenly over the chicken and vegetables. Top pie with remaining 6 pierogies, placed flat in a pinwheel style. Then spray top layer of pierogies with butter-flavored non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, on the top shelf of oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.