Total Time (min)
Prep Time (min)
- 2 (12.84 oz.) boxes Mini Cheddar Seasoned with Bacon or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, cut into ½” cubes
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon stone ground Dijon mustard
- 1½ cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- ½-¾ cup beer
- 8 oz. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spray both sides of pierogies with nonstick cooking spray and place on baking sheet.
- Bake pierogies for 16 to 18 minutes until pierogies are puffed and golden brown, turning halfway through.
- Place cubed cheddar, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, paprika and sriracha sauce in a food processor; blend until finely chopped.
- Slowly pour beer into food processor until desired consistency is reached; set aside.
- Top pierogies with beer cheese sauce, crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese and green onions before serving.