Total Time (min)
Prep Time (min)
- 1 (12.84 oz.) box Mini Four Cheese Medley Pierogies or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup General Tso's sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (optional)
- Scallions (optional)
- Heat butter in a 12-inch skillet and sauté pierogies for 6 minutes on either side, turning occasionally.
- Add the General Tso's sauce and cook an additional 2 minutes to heat sauce and coat pierogies.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
- Alternate preparation:
- Deep-fry pierogies in 350°F oil for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Toss pierogies with General Tso's sauce.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions before serving, if desired.