Total Time (min)
Prep Time (min)
- 1 box (12.84 oz.) Mini Four Cheese Medley or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Mini Pierogies
- 2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 3 eggs
- Cooking spray
- Marinara sauce or ranch dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine breadcrumbs, dried parsley, dried basil, garlic powder and paprika. Add salt and pepper to taste. In another bowl, beat eggs together.
- One by one, coat each pierogy in egg wash, then in breadcrumb mixture. Make sure they are fully coated. Lay pierogies flat on the greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until pierogies are golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce, ranch dressing or both! Enjoy!