Total Time (min)
Prep Time (min)
- 1 (12.84 ounce) box Mini Classic Cheddar or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or truffle oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Spray both sides of the mini pierogies with non-stick cooking spray and place on baking sheet.
- Bake pierogies for 16 to 18 minutes until pierogies are puffed and golden brown. Sprinkle with sea salt, parsley, Parmesan cheese and drizzle lightly with oil. For best results, turn pierogies over halfway through bake time.