Total Time (min)
Prep Time (min)
- 1 (16 ounce) box Feta & Spinach or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach (about 6 cups)
- 1 large cucumber, sliced (about 2 cups)
- ½ pint grape tomatoes, halved (1 cup)
- ½ cup pitted black olives, halved
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup prepared Greek or Italian dressing
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Boil pierogies as directed on package; drain. Place in bowl with cold water to cool; drain well. Place pierogies in a large bowl.
- To pierogies in bowl, add spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, olives and red onion. Add dressing and toss. Spoon salad onto each of four plates; sprinkle with feta cheese and oregano.