Total Time (min)
Prep Time (min)
- 1 (12.84 ounce) box Mini Four Cheese Medley or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- Non-stick cooking spray
- ½ stick butter, melted
- ½ cup cayenne hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Blue cheese or ranch dressing, as desired
- Preheat oven to 400ᵒF. Combine melted butter, cayenne hot sauce and chili powder; toss with pierogies.
- Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and spread pierogies evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until pierogies are browned. For best results, turn over halfway through bake time.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing, carrots and celery.
- Alternate Preparation:
- Deep fry pierogies in 350ᵒF oil for 3 minutes or until golden brown. Toss with cayenne hot sauce mixture.