Total Time (min)
Prep Time (min)
- 1 (16 ounce) box Garlic & Parmesan or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- Place pierogies in boiling water for 5 to 7 minutes; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, butter, shallots, garlic, salt and pepper; add shrimp and toss until well-coated.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, cook shrimp mixture until shrimp becomes pink. When shrimp begins to change color, add white wine; simmer about 3 minutes.
- Add pierogies to sauté pan and toss with shrimp mixture to coat. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.
- If you like, you may substitute precooked 1-inch chicken strips for shrimp.