Total Time (min)
Prep Time (min)
- 1 (12.84 ounce) box Mini Cheddar Seasoned with Bacon or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 6 strips applewood smoked bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces roasted chicken strips
- 2 cups baby kale blend
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground Dijon mustard
- Sauté pierogies in coconut oil over medium heat, approximately 4 to 6 minutes on both sides. Set aside.
- Cook bacon until browned and crispy; drain excess fat. Add chicken and sauté until hot.
- Add baby kale blend to bacon and chicken; sauté until bright green and wilted.
- Stir in honey and Dijon mustard. Combine with pierogies and serve.