Total Time (min)
Prep Time (min)
- 1 (16 ounce) box Feta & Spinach or your favorite variety of Mrs. T's® Pierogies
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 green onions, diagonally sliced (⅓ cup)
- 2 small carrots, thinly sliced (⅓ cup)
- ½ pound thin asparagus, trimmed and diagonally sliced into 2-inch pieces
- ¼ pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ (10 ounce) container cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add pierogies and cook 8 minutes or until golden brown, turning occassionally. Remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and green onions and cook 2 minutes or until garlic is lightly browned. Add carrots, asparagus and sugar snap peas and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender.
- Add chicken broth, cherry tomatoes, lemon zest and pierogies. Continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes or until pierogies are heated through and cherry tomatoes soften. Season with salt and pepper to taste.